- Considering the Options: A Guidebook for Investigating Early College Entrance: Student Version by Nancy M. Robinson, Ph.D. and the Davidson Institute Team for Talent Development. Contains practical considerations to help you decide if early college entry is right for you.
- Considering the Options: Parent Version. This is the companion volume for parents and contains practical exercises to help families make decisions regarding early college entry.
- An Assessment of TAMS by Professor Julian Stanley, late Director of the Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth, Johns Hopkins University.
- Akin, C., Chung, R. U., Hertzog, N. B. (2015). Highly Capable Program Handbook. Handbook detailing how to structure a program for highly capable students.
- Hertzog, N. B., Chung, R. U. (2015). Outcomes for Students on a Fast Track to College: Early College Entrance Programs at the University of Washington. Roeper Review, 37(1), 39-49. January.
- Chung, R. U., & Hertzog, N. B. (2014, December). Early College Entrance: How Will My Child Do? Parenting for High Potential, pp. 9, 16-18.
- Halvorsen, M., Hertzog, N. B., Childers, S. A. (2013). University of Washington Transition School: College Preparation and Teaching for Transformation. Gifted Child Today, 36 (3), 187-192. July.
- View the full list of publications here.