Welcome to the website of the National Consortium for Early College Entrance Programs! We are glad you’ve found us. Please use this website to learn more about our member institutions and about the opportunities that abound throughout the country for gifted students who are looking to challenge themselves and move ahead in their education.
There are many programs that define themselves as “early college programs.” Our member institutions are defined by the following criteria:
- Community of young accelerated scholars
- Academically selective admission
- Students are enrolled full-time in college courses
- Structured support and programming is provided for students
- Program is partnered with an accredited 4-year institution of higher education.